A&M Financial Consulting is looking for its another team member to join the Company as a Management Accountant. If you are a dynamic young professional with the vision to do a career in accounting and finance management, then this opportunity is for you.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives, as well as coordinate and integrate all activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives;
- Prepare regulatory financial reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly);
- Prepare annual financial reports in accordance with IFRS;
- Perform and model strategic budgeting for existing projects and for new ventures;
- Lead and develop financial planning & analysis (FP&A) advisory practice of the Company;
- Contribute to business development activities, such as development of service propositions, support of proposal activities, contribute to thought leadership principles etc.;
- Engage in other advisory practices of the Company.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- Proven experience as an Accountant, Financial Analyst and/or Auditor (1-3 years)
- Additional courses in finance, accounting and management are plus (e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA);
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures;
- Knowledge of the latest accounting laws and procedures;
- Knowledge of FP&A software;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- Very strong communication and social skills;
- Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and skills.
- Team of professionals;
- Excellent career prospects (Opportunity to participate as a shareholder of any new Business generation or startup initiated by the Company);
- Competitive salary;
- Support in taking additional courses in finance, accounting and management (e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA);
- Nice office in the center of Yerevan.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject "Management accountant". For any additional information feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on our website.